GE REFRIGERATOR FILTER BYPASS PLUG : DRY ICE FREEZERS : COLDSPOT REFRIGERATORS.
Ge Refrigerator Filter Bypass Plug
- (Refrigerator Filters) Refrigerator filters, or ice maker water filters, come complete with all the necessary hardware for installation. Refrigerator filters eliminate the problem of ice maker clogging and corrosion due to contaminants from the inline water system.
- Small hex socket head pipe plug used to close internal port and convert unit from one pipe to two pipe operation.
- germanium: a brittle grey crystalline element that is a semiconducting metalloid (resembling silicon) used in transistors; occurs in germanite and argyrodite
- Gaea: (Greek mythology) goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology
- The chemical element germanium
- .ge is the country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for Georgia. It was registered in 1992. The administrative contact and the technical contact of a domain name ending with .ge have to be domicilied in Georgia. Registrations are opened directly under .ge, .com.
Predictors of Atrial Arrhythmias for Patients Undergoing Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting
This is a AIR FORCE INST OF TECH WRIGHT-PATTERSON AFB OH report procured by the Pentagon and made available for public release. It has been reproduced in the best form available to the Pentagon. It is not spiral-bound, but rather assembled with Velobinding in a soft, white linen cover. The Storming Media report number is A170903. The abstract provided by the Pentagon follows: Coronary artery bypass
grafting (CABG) is a commonly used and effective procedure to treat coronary artery disease. Atrial arrhythmias are common after CABG. The purpose of this descriptive study was to identify demographic, preoperative, intraoperative, and postoperative factors that predict atrial arrhythmias for post-CAB C patients. The convenience sample consisted of 162 CABG patients who were in sinus rhythm preoperatively. Patients were observed postoperatively for the development of atrial arrhythmias. Data were collected using a prospective chart review. Fifty-two patients (32.1%) developed postoperative atrial arrhythmias. Of patients who developed these arrhythmias, the arrhythmia occurred on the second or third postoperative day. Univariate predictors of postoperative atrial arrhythmias included age (p <.001) and presence of right coronary artery disease (p .004). Multivariate predictors of postoperative atrial arrhythmias included age (odds ratio by decade 1.93, 95% confidence interval 1.86-2.00, p .0007) and right coronary artery disease (odds ratio 2.67, 95% confidence interval 1.14-6.23, p .02). This model was 69.8% accurate in predicting postoperative atrial arrhythmias. The results of this study indicate that age and right coronary artery disease can be used to identify patients at increased risk for atrial arrhythmias after CABG.
Transmogrifier.Audio Bypass, and IO
An audio effect box. The circuit is a mildly circuit bent toy voice changer megaphone. Five switches and a knob alter the sound. The LED lights a little when the power is on, and pulses brighter with the audio going through it. True bypass
switch also cuts power in bypass
mode. 1/4" mono input and output. The box is made from 1/2 of an Oakleys sunglass case, and b/w punch labels keep with the rugged theme.
Male Plug that connects to the factory navigation unit. Green wire is the E-brake sensor that is intercepted to the module and then to the switch.
Similar posts: ge small fridge refrigeration technology magnets for refrigerators carrier trailer refrigeration u line undercounter refrigerators r22 refrigerant price refrigerator drain freezes what is r22 refrigerant cabinet depth refrigerator reviews johnson refrigerated truck bodies
- 07:09 |
- Category: None